Vermont Voting ~ Your Vote Matters!!
It will be more difficult to CHEAT if everyone VOTES!!
VT Grassroots Advises and Recommends that everyone vote IN PERSON,
with the unopened ballot that is mailed to them, if applicable.
Next Election (General): November 8, 2022
VOTE NO on Article 22 vote on November 8, 2022 ~ Details here
See how your Legislators and Senators voted on Prop 5:
Vermonter For Good Government
My Faith Votes
COUNTDOWN to GENERAL ELECTION
You are not alone, together we can turn Vermont around!
It is time. Get involved.
Patriots ~ A Call to Action
The Pit ~ A Vital Strategy Session
From the producers of ‘2000 Mules’ brings us ‘The Pit’, an informative strategy session that lays out the groundwork to save this country. Features special guests as well as info about the latest technology that's being weaponized against the American people. (Video loops after 1:49:00 approximately)
Republican for U. S. Senate, Vermont
Gerald Malloy (Vermont)
1) Finally tackle the $30 Trillion debt. Reduce the size of Federal Government, spend within budget, stop the bleeding. Over the last 15 years since 2007 Congress has allowed the National Debt to increase by over 300%—that’s failure.
2) Energy Independence. Restart the Pipeline and promote, not restrict, US independence across all forms of Energy. Go back to reasonable gas prices and reasonable inflation from 2020, not record and 40-year highs.
3) I support every parent’s right to decide what is and what is not taught to their children in school.
4) Illegal Immigration. Put up the wall. Enforce the law, stop criminals and Fentanyl from China coming into the US. 10,000 lbs. of Fentanyl seized last year—enough to kill 2 Billion people.
5) A comprehensive review US Trade and Import practices, followed by the implementation of meaningful sanctions on countries with human rights violations, that harbor terrorists, that do not have fair Trade practices, and that produce Fentanyl and other drugs that are killing Americans. Stand up and Stop funding Communism, Terrorism, and Aggression – with the follow on benefit that we can make products instead of importing them.
6) Reduce healthcare costs, not Universal Healthcare but Initiatives to reduce price gouging and improve Medicare, Medicaid, and Veteran’s Administration operations.
7) Ensure the United States has access to natural resources for the future, like lithium.
1) Support and Defend the Constitution as the Oath of Office dictates.
2) No more unconstitutional Federal actions or initiatives like Mask and Vaccine Mandates that have destroyed our Economy. Take a drive down almost any Main Street and see the shuttered businesses.
3) Fully support all Amendments, including 2d Amendment Right to Bear Arms. I am a gun owner, my wife is an NRA member.
4) Pro life. Per the 10th Amendment I support taking this decision out of the Supreme Court and giving it to States and People.
Maintaining a Strong Defense
1) Listen to and take the advice of our military leadership; learn from the debacle of the hasty pullout of Afghanistan where 13 service members died.
2) Rebuild damaged relations with NATO partners and allies around the world.
3) Do not enter into treaties that cannot be enforced with untrustworthy nations, such as Iran.
4) Fully support Law Enforcement. Funding, not Defunding, our Police; preserving order to enjoy freedoms.
I will support and defend the Constitution, to serve the best interests of Vermont and the United States. I thank Senator Leahy for his 48 years of services as the only Democrat Senator ever from Vermont. Just as he won in 1974, in the wake of Watergate and President Nixon’s resignation, it is now time for a change. I offer Character, Experience, Leadership and Performance, for our Future.
"Country is going in the wrong direction... Limited Government, Protect Constitutional Rights... Stop Federal Mandates".... listen here.
Connect with Gerald
Phone: (802) 263-5405
Malloy for U.S. Senate
PO Box 103 Perkinsville, VT 05151
Libertarian for U. S. House of Representatives, Vermont
Ericka is running to restore integrity, fiscal restraint, and stability to our Federal Government.
Connect with Ericka
Campaign phone: 802.448.0408
Redic for Congress
70 South Winooski Ave, #114
Burlington, VT 05401
VT Covid Summit -
Reawaken Faith, Health & Hope
January 15, 2022
WE THE PEOPLE
Join our mailing list and be notified of news & upcoming events.
VT Grassroots Blog
NEWS, RESOURCES AND FACTS YOU WON'T HEAR IN MAIN STREAM MEDIA
FAITH HEALTH HOPE GLOBAL COVID SUMMIT